Katya stamp with the larger silhouette palace stamp in the background.
I used brusho powders in the background to try to create a mysterious effect, after first masking Katya with masking fluid and then stamping the buildings twice on each side using a very old dye-based ink pad as I didn't care if the colour bled a bit.
Grey brusho powder for the background, spritzed with water.
Once everything was dry, I peeled off the mask and coloured Katya with alcohol markers. A gold mirri card matt added before mounting onto a white base card.
The team made some fantastic samples for the shows which will be appearing on blogs over the next few weeks, so if you had a favourite from the shows, keep looking!