We all love the popular new Russian Theme stamps and I want to show you how I used the elegant Katya rubber stamp.
Step by Step:
1. Blend a white cardstock with Distress Ink Pads Festive Berries and Salty Ocean
2. Use both colours, randomly stamp the new stamp Large Crackle Background
3. Stamp Katya with Versamark on a white cardstock and emboss it with Wow Embossing Powder
4. Blend Katya with Distress Ink Pads Festive Berries and Salty Ocean and cut around the edges
5. Glue Katya on the background with Collage Glue Stick
6. Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black the new stamp Silhouette Palaces
7. Stamp Happy Birthday from the set Words to Dazzle & Sparkle with Distress Ink Pad Festive
8. Assemble the background and the sentiment on a black card base
I hope you will love Katya too and thank you for passing by .