Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 6 April 2017

You Inspire Me (by Asha)

Good morning, friends! What do you think about the lovely new Russian-themed stamps showcased by the team this month? Seriously amazing, right?!

Here's an Art Journal page from me, featuring the lovely Katya. I embossed her with WOW Rich Gold EP and coloured her with alcohol markers.


I added texture around her by stamping the Large Crackle Background using Ranger Archival Ink Plum. Along the bottom edge of the page, I stamped the smaller stamp from the Silhouette Palaces set using Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black. The sentiment is from Words Of Inspiration, also stamped with Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black.

Hope you're having fun with these new stamps. I have more pictures and details of products used over on my blog. Don't forget to swing by often for more amazing projects by the rest of the DT. Thank you for stopping by and have a magical day!

Beijinhos,
Asha

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, beautiful colours and design, I love everything about it Asha, the crackle in the background is fabulous and your colour blending is wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a fab AJ page!!! Amazing colour and texture on the background an such gorgous stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those rich, deep colours you've used today - what a fab project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these rich and pretty colours Asha and the white dots and little white stars in the sky look amazing. Love the dramatic black skyline too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!