Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 30 July 2017

Awesome, Creative, Amazing (by Brenda)


Morning Peeps, just popping in with my final few shares made with the stamps Lesley showcased on Hochanda recently.

If I had to choose a favourite from the lovely Seasonal Ladies I think it would be Autumn Medley  featured on the card above, mainly because I just love working with Autumnal colours. My starting point was to stamp the image with Versamark and emboss with detail copper before colouring in with Distress Inks. Using a mask and texture paste I added some branches across the top and when dry replaced the mask and rubbed over some Distress Inks and glue here and there and some Gilding Flakes although that doesn't really show up in my photo I'm afraid. Finally I stamped three words from the Amazing Mackintosh Words stamp set, cut them out and added to the finished piece.


Here I stamped the image from Mackintosh Beauty stamp set three times and coloured in with Distress Ink, matted and layered with coordinating card and stamped a sentiment from Mackintosh Sentiments set.


The background of my next card is Distress Inks with a spritz of mica spray which helps the colours blend into each other. The lovely Spring Awakening image is stamped with Versafine black and heat embossed with detail clear and pencils used to colour the flowers in her hair. Using the new masks which compliment the Seasonal Ladies I inked some leaves, the sun and word.    


My final share used an image from Mackintosh Beauty, stamped with Versafine black and heat embossed with detail clear onto a piece of card created with the shaving foam technique.........I tend to have a session with different colours so I have a stock of them ready to stamp onto. I coloured the image with pencils, matted her into the base card, tied some ribbon and stamped and cut out a rose from the same set to place in the centre.

As always my thanks for you visit today.


10 comments:

  1. All of these cards are truly beautiful. I especially like the first one with it's rich Autumnal palette and the the last one which has such a feeling of grace to it. I love the shaving foam background too. Great work Brenda. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the lady and all of the rose images coloured like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful Brenda. I particularly like the Mackintosh hearts, love the yellow and grey together. Best wishes
    Carole:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Brenda. I have the seasons stamps and you have given me some ideas of what to do with them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are all gorgeous Brenda and show what can be achieved with some beautiful stamps and some imagination, all so different and wonderful design ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning cards Brenda. Your designs and colours are beautiful, I love the Autumnal card and your use of yellow and great on the McIntosh card is awesome. There is something quite ethereal about your final card, love them all Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards but my favourite has to be the last one, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... They are so different but all amazing! Love expecially the first one! Great works as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!