Pin It button on image hover

Monday 31 July 2017

Four Seasons in one post by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies! Can you believe it's July tomorrow? Wow the years going fast!

So I'm back for my third and final post for the month this time I'm sharing my Seasonal Ladies projects that were featured recently on Hochanda.

My first project is a Greyboard tag which I used chalk paints with Crackle medium, simple heat embossed image, added some white Frantage, a diecut and glittered snowflake and few pearly dots.

 
5x7 Canvas board, painted very randomly with chalk paints, the image was stamped onto tissue and coloured using pencils, adhered with gel medium, I stamped and coloured several times onto card and fussy cut the flowers and butterflies to decoupage and add more interest.

 
Greyboard Tag with white reverse side, I used the white side, picking up Distress Oxides off a craft mat that had been spritzed with water, I stemmed the Spring image onto the tag and also plain card, I coloured the image with watercolour markers and added some flicks of black ink onto the tag before cutting out the lady and the flowers to decoupage.

 
Watercolour card which I heat embossed in white, I wet it down with clean water and just dropped watercolour inks into the image to create a rather random effect.

 
Linen texture card, simple stamping and coloured with pencils, I decoupaged the flowers and butterfly.
 
I hope you like my creations here, thank you for visiting and gave a great day xx Zoe xx 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations as always by Zoe. xx Love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Zoe what an amazing variety of cards, all so beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So different each; well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant projects Zoe. I have these stamps so will give them a try. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of wonderful creations here Zoe and using some interesting and pretty techniques. I particularly love the last one which I think with the simple frame is so elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing compilation of projects, love them all! Fab colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!