Pin It button on image hover

Monday 17 July 2017

Summer by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back with my second post this month and today I'm sharing 2 projects, one is the Summer lady the other is one from the Mackintosh set, both were featured recently on Hochanda.

The tag is a Greyboard Tag which is white on one side, I stamped the lady first and masked her face with Drawing Gum before using Distress Oxides (wrinkle free distress technique) I used Distress inks through the stencils then coloured my image with Distress inks and waterbrush, some gold glitter glue in the flower centres, some silver Gilding wax around the edge and Voila!

 
Stamped and embossed in white onto watercolour card, I wet the card down and just washed over with watercolour colour inks for the background, I used watercolour markers onto a tile in a couple of shades of red and just picked it up on a wet brush and dipped into the roses, I used a fine line marker to create the edge.


 
Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you like my creations, have a great day xx Zoe xx 

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful creations Zoe and I love the prettily coloured lady on that very interesting background using tbe stencils and the distress and oxide inks, and then the pretty white embossed roses which look great with the blue background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that lovely tag using a perfect combination of stamps and stencils, great colours too. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautifully designed and coloured projects Zoe, I love the simplicity of your card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!