Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 14 September 2017

Trilogy (by Magda) - Floral Backgrounds

In order to complete the projects with the Floral Backgrounds from Chocolate Baroque, I am sharing with you my Trilogy with the following stamps :
Harlequin BouquetCrackling Rose  and  Floribunda Net.

For the backgrounds of all the cards I blended several colours of Distress Ink Pad.  I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black, coloured the flowers and leaves with watercolour pencils and
highlighted the petals with Stickles Crystal.
I used the sentiments from the fabulous Loving Sentiments set.

Harlequin Bouquet,



Crackling Rose




For this card, just for having it different, I cut out the shape of the mat and the front of the card, as you can see below.





I hope you enjoyed passing by. Thank you
Magda


8 comments:

  1. Three lovely cards. My Favourite is the third one love the stamp and what you have done with it x xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, my favourite is the first one, great colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautifully coloured Magda and I love them all and what a great shape idea with clever cutting on the last card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, I'm not usually keen on yellow but that rose is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning cards Magda, all beautifully coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love the way you cut out the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards, and great idea for the last one shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamping and stunning colours too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!