Pin It button on image hover

Monday 2 October 2017

Autumn (By Marga)

Hello everyone. Here I am again with a card made for one of the shows Lesley presented on Hochanda. I also love to watch the shows here in the Netherlands. So glad that we can see them too.


The background for this card is made with Distress Ink and the image is also coloured with Distress Ink. I also used the stencil Seasonal Journey on this card. And for some details a Gelli pen.

Stamp I used: Autumn Edges.

Hugs

Marga

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Marga,just love the image and your colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the autumn colours,fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely autumnal card with these mushrooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how I love these mushrooms and your stunning card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stamps and you've coloured them beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous Autumnal card Marga and love the way you have coloured the toadstools and given them a great background. I love the water splats too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Autumnal card. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!