Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 12 November 2017

Steampunk with a twist by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I’m sharing with you today two of the samples I made for Lesley’s show on Hochanda last month featuring the fab Steampunk themed sets.

I used Eccentric Edwardian and Key to my heart sets in my two here.

My first incorporates Brusho’s on watercolour cardstock, I used the Crackle background stamp from another show and added some interest with a ruler and fineline marker pen.


My second card is white embossing powder resist using sparkle pens and water, also on watercolour cardstock, elements stamped onto die cuts as a focal point. 


I hope you enjoyed the show and looking at my samples, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

6 comments:

  1. Two great cards Zoe. I love the subtle Brusho background with the Edwardian gentleman and the lines finish it perfectly, then the white resist with those beautifully bright stripes of colour, and a wonderful use of the images on the added hearts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Zoe! Love the backgrounds for both!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous cards Zoe, brilliant design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cards Zoe. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw seeing the first card on the show and thought how distinguished that gentleman looked! Love the vibrant colours in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!