Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 16 December 2017

Flower Cards (by Magda) -

Hello girls,  I want to share with you three cards I made with the lovely stamps that Lesley demonstrated during the December TV Shows.

These projects have used the same technique : I used Versafine Onyx Black for stamping
Hydrangea  Tag
Lily
Breath of Spring 
and coloured the flower with Distress Ink Pad  .  I spritzed the background of the mat with the same Distress colour and stamped again part of the stamp on the background of the card.
I used some  Stickles on the flower and some mica too to lighten the cards






I hope you liked my projects today and I wish you a nice crafting week.
Magda

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards, I love my Breath of Sprint stamp set and hadn't thought of colouring it in that colour, you've inspired me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Magda.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Magda, wonderful colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfectly lovely they all are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such simple and elegant designs using these pretty flower stamps Magda, and love the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!