Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 18 March 2018

Houses by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post for March.
These house and Village scene stamps are so versatile, I really enjoyed playing with them.

I created a scene using Distress inks a piece of torn paper and a stencil.


An envelope, what could be simpler? 


Another envelope coloured with Distress inks and spritzed with water.


Matching Envelopes make such a statement, they are easy to create and certainly won’t get chucked onto the “bill pile” 

Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a wonderful day. Zoe xx 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations, love these houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Zoe, love the envelopes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightful scene Zoe and I love the wall in the foreground and then the sun glowing brightly in yellow and orange, and the pretty thatched cottage framed by the trees, and just a nice gentle background which doesn't overshadow it. The envelopes are a lovely idea too and not something I have ever done myself but may give it a try in the future. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Zoe, I love the scene and the gorgeous colours, and what a brilliant idea to decorate the envelop, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget to decorate my envelopes! Such a stunning addition to a card, lovely samples you're sharing too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love your envelopes. We always forget about the envelopes, going to make the effort to try and remember to do some stamping on them in future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zoe your cards are gorgeous. I love how you have decorated the envelopes. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!