Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 5 May 2018

Essence of Nature by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you’re all well.
 Today I’m sharing with you my samples from last months Hochanda show featuring these beautiful Nature inspired stamps.

My first card I used a coloured parchment and simply heat embossed in white and layered onto white linen textured card, I created a wrap for the sentiment using the rest of the parchment.


I used watercolour card for my second card which I used sparkle brush pens and washed them across with water, heat embossed in gold the stunning leaf, plain vellum for a wrap this time which was torn and heat embossed, I embossed, coloured and fussy cut the cute little ladybird.



I used watercolour card again, and making a mask using masking tissue I heat embossed in gold and coloured using Distress inks and lots of water, some glitter in the flower centres to finish.


I used a smooth card this time and using acetate I added sparkle pen, spritzed with water and laid it onto the card, I dried and then used a second colour and then a third, I love the white space, I heat embossed the tree in black both on my background and onto a plain card, I coloured the butterflies and fussy cut to decoupage them.



I hope you like my creations, I loved created them with these gorgeous stamps, I shall be back later in the month, so bye for now. Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 


11 comments:

  1. Amazing cards, love especially the first one, I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, adore the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Zoe, what gorgeous designs and colours and love the use of velum too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely Zoe. No 4 is my favourite, the colours are beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, gorgeous details . Tracy ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, love the different designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful selection of cards, but I just love that first one too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards especially the first one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Four super cards and love the mix of bright colours and heat embossing in various colours with either DI's or sparkle pens using the pretty leaves, sunflowers and butterfly tree, and the parchment looks wonderful with the white embossed trees. Great use of the different media Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous - each and every one is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!