Pin It button on image hover

Friday 15 June 2018

Fountain Scene (by Rachel)

Hello everyone, Guest Design Team member Rachel is back today with her second blog post this month, sharing more inspiration with you.

Rachel writes:

Hello all! It's Rachel here again with another inspirational piece. I've chosen to make a card this time using the A6 stamp Fountain Scene. I've teamed it up with one from the Rustic Fragments set and also a sentiment from the See Beauty clear stamp set.

I started by stamping the fountain scene stamp using black ink, then roughly masked it before stamping over the edges with the burlap style stamp. Next I added some colour to the outside using some mica paint powders and spritzing them with water. Finally I coloured the image in using water based pens. The final step was to mount the picture and then add the stamped sentiment.


I hope I've given you a few ideas. Hugs, Rachel x

Rachel will be back next week with her final post of the month,


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel, thanks for the tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The really pretty fountain scene looks great backed by the Rustic Fragment, and a great idea to split the sentiment into strips for a more collage look Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel and I love the colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!