Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Natural Colours by Penny

Goodly Morning lovely peeps, and a very warm welcome to you all.  Today it is my pleasure to share a couple of projects with you featuring the beautiful stamps from last month's tv shows.  So grab a cuppa and spend a few minutes getting crafty with me.  

Nature's Colours.

For this card I have used stamps from the Lords and Ladies, Artistic Affirmations, Square Bubbles and The Rose Tree sets: Distress Inks, crayons, white embossing powder, Kraft card.



On a piece of Cartridge paper I scribbled three colours of crayons randomly all over it, then blended them with water using my finger.



When dry I stamped and embossed the  Square Bubbles in white all over the background panel.  I then used a white marker pen around the panel edges and matted it onto Kraft card.



On another piece of Kraft card I stamped and embossed the bunch of grasses image in white, then painted it with Distress Inks. I did the same with a sentiment and a bee then cut them out as panels and edged them with white pen as before.  I cut the bee out separately.




I took a cream base card and stamped the focal image along both sides before attaching the background panel.  I then attached the panels and the bee to complete this cheerful card.


Feather Bookmark.





This is a lovely quick and easy project.  I have used a stamp from the I Shall Be Your Wings set; colouring pencils, colouring Kraft card, coloured card, ribbons and pearls from my stash.  



I used an offcut of colouring Kraft card for this little project, and stamped one of  the feathers with Versamark ink and embossed it with white powder.  I then stamped and embossed the sentiment underneath it.  I coloured the images with pencils, adding a shadow line around them, then  I added white marker pen to the edges.



I took a piece of coloured card and cut it slightly wider and about 10cm longer.  I then cut a fringe  at one end.


I attached the focal panel to the coloured card base.  I then added some ribbon and ric - rac in         co-ordinating colours, and some tiny pearls.  Not only is this a quick and pretty project to create, you can use up some of your spare card off cuts too!


Thank you all for dropping in today, see you again soon,


                                                                               Penny xx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Penny,gorgeous vivid colours and wonderful design, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautifully stamped and coloured images on the kraft card for these two fabulous makes Penny, with the pretty stamping and all over background using the Square Bubbles and the added interest to the base of the card with more stamped flowers, and then the gorgeous brightly coloured feather and added ribbon and ric-rac braid for a wonderful and useful bookmark. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!!! Two masterpieces! Love so very much these two creations, they are so original! Thanks for sharing how you made them, they are great inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully bright and cheerful, great colours and lovely finished projects, tfs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!