Pin It button on image hover

Friday 27 July 2018

Be grateful (by Miranda)




Hello there,

Today my 3rd and last guest DT post for now. Again I have used the lovely Crafty Individuals patterned paper pad 6"x6" (weekend in Seville) and coloured them using color pencils.


This time I have used the 'Bird of Joy' stamp. I stamped direct onto the patterned paper and coloured it using color pencils. After attaching it to the right front flap I decoupaged it.
When I mounted this stamp I cut of the words from the bird so I can use them separately. But it is a risky job.......






Here you can see the card........


On the left flap I stamped one of the beautiful Art deco floral corners
Also coloured with pencils. Than I stamped the words from the 'Words of Gratitude' and die cut it.




On the inside of the card I used the full paper because it has such a beautiful framed pattern. Only stamped the sentiment from the Words of gratitude onto it. Such a beautiful and true sentiment.


And here the card from another point of view.......when it's closed.....



Well, I hope you liked it and maybe you get some inspiration to take out your patterned papers and have a play!
Thanks for your visit and always appreciate your comments,

Till next time,





11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miranda
    Love the Art Deco Corner and the colours, even though they are with pencils, look strong, the whole card is beautiful Miranda!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh Miranda this is sooooo beautiful!! You are an artist
    it’s not only stamping an using colors pencils it’s so much more!!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mooi Miranda! En zoveel moois te zien... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Miranda and love the look of tHe pencils on one of the CI papers and the gatefold look with the over the edge images with that pretty bird and inspirational words within...perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card! Your colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! The stamping looks great on the beautiful CI paper!!!It's a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, love the pastel colours and this stamp is one of my favourites.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card, lovely colours and a super design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all lovely ladies for your encouraging comments! Always so nice to read them, till next time, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!