Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 19 August 2018

Colourful Festivities (by Zoe)


Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my final post for August, you might need your sunglasses lol!

I blended Distress Oxides around a circle mask and flicked some water and dabbed dry. I used a stencil to fill in the moon. I repeat stamped these fabulous stamps using various colours in both Oxides and Versafine inkpads. I dried them thoroughly and then heat embossed in white. I added some glitter glue dots for berries.

Very similar technique to the first card, but I used Distress inkpads for the background.

I made a tag sampler using a layering die. I used Distress Oxides on both sides of each tag, which was put onto a mat, spritzed with water, and then picked up the colour on the tag. I dried between each layer until I achieved the desired look, (wrinkle free distress technique), and added lots of layered stamping, and some heat embossing.
I have to apologise for my mucky hands in the photos.




Thank you once again for visiting and leaving your comments. Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

13 comments:

  1. So pretty colourful cards and just LOVE your album!! Great shape and stamps layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the bright colours on the first two Zoe and the mixture of foliage and the moon with the sentiment over the top makes it magical. The tags are so pretty using all the different stamps and put together are just like a sampler and a lovely idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Zoe. Particularly like the moon card. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are fabulous, love the album!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I agree - these are absolutely fabulous - love the backgrounds you have created and that tag samplwe is great!!
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many gorgeous colors, love that look on the pages you did

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous. I really love these. Whose white inkpad do you use to get such clear results? I can't get results like you with the one I'm currently using.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous colours, gorgeous designs, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful art, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this xx its glorious xxx love it, off to shop xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!