Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 16 August 2018

Happy Christmas ( By Marga )

Hello everyone. 

This time another Christmas card.


I first stamped the background with Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I made the background with Distress Ink. I took an iron and a piece of print paper and I ironed off the embossing powder. The Christmas balls stamped with Versmark and white embossing powder. Cut them out and pasted them on the card.

Hugs Marga
                                                                          

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful classy card Marga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combination and the baubles and background embossing are gorgeous Marga. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the contemporary colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed card Marga, I love the soft colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!