Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Lets Get Festive

Hello there! I have a few more samples from July's shows using the Serena stamp, Hark the Christmas Rose stamp, Robin the spruce  and Let's get festive stamp sets.



In this first one I created a background using inks and stamped the serena image onto a cut out round piece of card. I used inks to colour this too. 


I stamped the hark the Christmas Rose stamp in archival ink and coloured it in water soluble inks. I then added this to a background created using a sentiment from the Lets get festive stamp set.


For my tag I used paints to create the background and coloured the stamped image (from robin the spruce stamp set) in distress inks.

I hope this has given you some ideas of projects you can make using these stamps!

Have a great day!

Hugs

rachel x




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes Rachel, love the colours and design of the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Rachel.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them Rachel, beautifully coloured and designed makes, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards and a tag Rachel. I love the strong colours for Serena and repeat stamping using a sentiment, then more repeat stamping for the background on the second, and the green and white is very elegant, and love the sweet robin and wintry scene on the tag, and love the red ribbon through the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pat, CraftyJo, Kate, Linda and Gwen ...you are all very kind xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing cards, love especially Serena's one, so warm and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!