Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Autumn Ball by Penny

Hello peeps I hope you are all well.  I'm here again to share another of my samples from last month's
shows, so grab a cuppa and spend a few crafty minutes with me.


 I have used several stamps for this design, Butterfly Dress, a sentiment from Loving Sentiments, and some flowers from Floral Edges.   I also used Distress Inks, alcohol pens, glitter, black Versafine ink, clear EP and a die from my stash.



I stamped the Butterfly Dress image onto white colouring card using black ink, and embossed it with clear powder.  I coloured the image with pens and added some glitter to the flowers. I masked the image and blended Distress Inks onto the card to create a background.  I then used an edging die along the top and bottom of the panel, and blended ink on the outer edges of the panel.




I matted the focal panel onto black card and set it aside.  I stamped and embossed the floral edges image onto white card and coloured it with the pens.  I cut some of the flowers out as embellishments.  I coloured a white base card with Distress inks, stamped the Floral Border along the top and bottom edges using one of the colours then stamped a sentement in black on one side of the card.  I attached the focal panel and the flowers to the card using 3D foam pads to complete the design.  

Thank you for dropping by and taking a little time to join me today.  I hope I've tickled your crafty taste buds, take care and happy crafting,


                                 x Penny x  

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that’s what I call an explosion of colour and such a beautiful colour palette too. This is definitely one of my favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really wow colours Penny, so bright and beautiful and love the bit of glitz you have added to the flowers, and a really uplifting sentiment too. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love this stamp and fabulous coloured backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!! Love the vibrant colours in the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Penny, absolutely stunning card, my favourite image too, wonderful colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! That is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!