Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Butterfly perfumery - 3 ways (by Rachel)

Hello there! Rachel here with you today - I have three cards made for the January shows to share with you today - all of them used the Butterfly perfumery stamp set.

In my first sample I used flitterglu and metal leaf with the images and stamped onto black card - I also used metallic pens to finish off the bottle. There is also a butterfly that I stamped and cut out and decoupaged on.

The next sample shows a simple distress background that I overstampled with a fluorish, The main panel was stamped and coloured using distress inks.

In the final sample I decided to use the butterflies as a cut edge feature. I really liked how this worked and if I did this again I think I would add another layer!



I do hope these have given you a few ideas.

Big hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love the cut edge feature in the last one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see the versatility and wonderful designs using just this one stamp set Rachel with so much drama using the black and gold on the first, and then the softer look with the blue and yellow and just a pop of orange on the flower, and lastly the green and pinky grey tones with the cut out butterfly edge...all gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and some brilliant ideas here. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! I love the gold and black one.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so very much ladies...you are all very kind xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel, what amazing designs, they are beautiful, the gold one is so luxurious, your colours and backgrounds are beautiful, love them all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabulous butterfly creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards!! The butterfly border is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card and I love how you've edged your third card with the butterflies. What a great idea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!