Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Floral Fragrances Part 2 (by Zoe)

Good morning and welcome, here are some of my samples that were featured last month on Hochanda using the stunning new Floral and Perfume inspired stamps, so pretty.

First of all I must really apologise for the lighting on my 2 cards.

My first card I coloured in using watercolour crayons. I stamped again and decoupaged the butterfly and flower to create depth. I used a backing paper from one of the previous shows for my mat and layer.


I used a greyboard tag and gessoed first, then stamped and heat embossed. I coloured in using watercolour markers and topped with a clear sparkle pen to seal it.

I coloured my final card using sparkle brush pens.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit, your comments are well appreciated.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

12 comments:

  1. very delicate colourings ! these are lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three wonderful creations Zoe and all beautifully coloured. I love the added dp on the first, and the sparkle on the second and third, and also the little gem/sequin embellishments as finishing touches. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Zoe, loving this stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Zoe. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards Zoe, lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe, these are fabulous! Very well done and great use of these lovely stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. These stamps are gorgeous and I love what you've done with them Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!