Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Floral Perfumery Bby Rachel)

Hello there! Rachel here today with some of my makes using the floral perfumery and rose perfumery sets. This first sample is on canvas board. I started the piece by creating a background mostly in acrylic then I added the rose images around the side using tissue and finally the main image again using tissue that I had stamped and coloured in pencil.


In my next item I created a 3D piece by stamping on card and colouring in using glitter pens and then decoupaging up back and front. I added this into a glass dome.


My final piece is a card - the background is brushos and I used glitter pens to colour the image.


I do hope you have a great day!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and project Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Rachel! Love using Brusho's for backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely projects. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fantastic designs Rachel, and the canvas with the images added on tissue paper is something I haven't tried but will certainly give it a try sometime, and the decoupaged image under the dome is a great idea, and lastly that pretty brusho background with the brightly coloured image complements the background perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Rachel (btw, did you know that spell-checker does not like your name! wants to change it to Earache! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! Love especially the glass dome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!