Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Fashion ( By Marga )

Hello everyone, Marga again to show you something


This card I made with a scrap paper and the stamps I embossed with silver embossing powder, and then cut them out and put them on the card.


The background I made to fit, stamped the edges with Versamark and then embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I made the background with Distress Ink in different colours. I stamped the images with red ink and some parts I cut out and then put it on the card. I also put some lace and buttons on the card.


Hugs Marga

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, like especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards, I love the designs and colours of both, drawn to the first one though with the fabulous embossing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love the vibrant colours of the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Marga, love the first card with the thread.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is gorgeous Marga xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the layout of your first card and the addition of the thread adds another dimension. Love the vibrant colours that you’ve used on your second card too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!