Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Floral Mannequins ( By Marga )

Hello everyone, here is Marga again with some new cards.


The first card is a very simple card with only one colour ink stamped and I put some lace in the middle of it. My mother made the flower and I put a button on it.


The second card I made the background with Distress Ink in blue tones and I stamped the image also with blue and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. The scissors are made by my daughter. The stiches on the card I drew by hand and not with the machine.

The stamps I used are: Floral Mannequins

Hugs Marga

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and I'm very impressed by the crocheted scissors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, the blue one is most striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the first one so striking!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both these very stylish cards Marga and the combination of the fabric ribbon with the pretty frilly lace and with tbe sweet tag over the top looks great in the shades of brown, and the beautuful blues look wonderful together on the second showcasing one of pretty floral mannequins and with the lkvely flowers around the edge and the stitching looks so realistic, and I truly thought you had stitched it! I love the crocheted flower and scissors as embellishments too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Marga, the designs are wonderful and the crochet scissors are beautifully made, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both lovely cards but the second one looks amazing with the crochet scissors. Something totally different, well done x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!