Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 11 April 2019

Hearts by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post for April featuring these fabulous stamps.
I hope you manage to watch the shows on Hochanda.

I’ve gone rather CAS with these first 4, using Linen Texture cardstock and diecuts.
The first is coloured with Inktense pencils.

I inked up using various colours and decoupaged.





I stamped and heat embossed and coloured using Inktense pencils, I then blended Distress Oxide Antique Linen and stamped using the same ink to create texture in the background.

I’m calling these these “Love Letters” which I used 3 shades of ink to create an Ombré effect and used Stencils with water and inks to get some texture before stamping and using a white gel pen to make some highlights. 
I cut an envelope in half to make a little holder for the love letters.

I hope you like my creations. I’m away on holiday at the moment and will catch up with you all later in the month.
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your comments.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous selection of cards Zoe with the four pretty and elegant CAS cards and then the beautifully coloured floral heart with the flowers echoed in the background, and finally the pink tones of the love notes and the great matching envelope to put them in. I hope you are having a super holiday too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous and love the beautiful layouts and designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS and I love the one with the heart and flowers, it's a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!