Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 21 July 2019

Roses in July part 2 (by Magda)

Hi and welcome back.
Are you ready for my second Post? This time I decided for a blurred background of this Love Journaling page.

Step 1:
As you can notice all the first stamping and coloring has been covered with a light coat of white gesso.

Step 2:
On the dry surface I stenciled several layers of colour using randomly different stencils

Step 3:
I stamped directly on the pages and colored the roses I have chosen

Step 4:
I cut some decoupage-roses and sentiments and glued on the journaling pages, I attached Washi-tape too.


For this page I used the following products :
Rose and Thistle
Rose Set
Harlequin Rose
Loving Sentiments
White Gesso
Distress Ink Pad
Watercolour Pencils



Heartfelt Thanks card :   the only difficulty in this card is to stamp in a reflex way the stamp you will find in Rose and Thistle using Archival Jet Black.  Both backgrounds are dabbed gently with Distress Ink Pad,  the flowers are coloured with Watercolour Pencils and the sentiment Words to Dazzle and Sparkle is stamped with Archival Jet Black



Thank you for passing by, hugs
Magda



4 comments:

  1. Lovely makes and the reflection on the card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderfully constructed journal page, and then the fan shaped flowers work so well joined to make a pretty flourish and beautiful soft colours too Magda. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects Magda, Kae x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It almost seems a shame to cover up the lovely stamping with gesso but it works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!