Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 3 July 2019

To Have and To Hold and Purple Sunshine by Penny

Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather - if you have any in your area lol!  This is my first post of the month, and I have a couple of 'golden oldies' to share with you today.  

To Have and To Hold Heart.




I have used stamps from the A Heart Full of Love set; Versamark ink, silver EP, pearlescent paints, silver Brilliance ink, CB Masking Tissue, a die cut, some gems and some paper flowers from my stash.  




I started with an A4 piece of white pearl card which I scored and folded to create my base card.  I then stamped the large floral heart with Versamark and embossed it with silver EP.  I then masked the image and stamped another heart image randomly with silver Brilliance ink.  I removed the mask and painted the floral images.



On another piece of pearl card I stamped and embossed the floral image again, painted it and added glitter to the centers of the flowers.  I cut the image out and decoupaged it  in 3D onto the focal image.  I stamped and embossed a sentiment in silver onto another piece of pearl card then die cut it with a heart shaped die from my stash.  I attached the heart to the card with 3D foam then added some paper flowers from my stash.  I added some gems to the sentiment heart and added another sentiment with die cut letters from my stash, cut from silver card.  I added a couple of blue gems from my stash to accentuate the die cut sentiment and complete this simple and lovely design.



Purple Sunshine.







This is a bright cheerful design that could be used for many occasions.  I have used stamps from the Mushroom House, The Toadstool Garden and May Fairy sets; grey Archival ink, alcohol markers, Distress inks, CB Masking Tissue, and some shrink plastic from my stash. 



On a piece of matt silk card I stamped the Mushroom House image centrally and masked it.  I then stamped it twice more either side of the first image.  I removed the masking tissue and coloured all the images with my pens.  I matted the focal panel onto some colour co-ordinated card.



On a white base card I stamped one of the worker stamps from the Toadstool Garden set repeatedly around the edges of the card, I then attached the focal panel.  I stamped a couple of silhouette fairies onto some white shrink plastic using DIs, and cut them out.  I then shrunk them using my heat gun and attached them to the card.  On a spare piece of card I stamped a sentiment in DI and partially stamped the worker image  around the edges.  I matted the panel to coloured card and attached it with 3D foam.


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed this post, and that I might have tickled your crafty fancy and inspired you to have a go.

I shall be back later in the month with more crafty fun, until then I hope you will keep checking out the DT blog to see what my teamies are up to.

Take care peeps,


                                xx   Penny  xx 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I particularly love the toadstool village. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two amazing inspirations!!!! Thanks for sharing how you realized them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What amazing cards Penny, both are stunning, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Penny. I adore the wedding card with the pretty floral heart and the added paper flowers, and finished with the perfect sentiment heart, and as for the mushroom village...wow so bright and pretty and love the background leafy frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those vibrant mushrooms :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!