Pages

▼

Friday, 15 June 2018

Fountain Scene (by Rachel)

Hello everyone, Guest Design Team member Rachel is back today with her second blog post this month, sharing more inspiration with you.

Rachel writes:

Hello all! It's Rachel here again with another inspirational piece. I've chosen to make a card this time using the A6 stamp Fountain Scene. I've teamed it up with one from the Rustic Fragments set and also a sentiment from the See Beauty clear stamp set.

I started by stamping the fountain scene stamp using black ink, then roughly masked it before stamping over the edges with the burlap style stamp. Next I added some colour to the outside using some mica paint powders and spritzing them with water. Finally I coloured the image in using water based pens. The final step was to mount the picture and then add the stamped sentiment.


I hope I've given you a few ideas. Hugs, Rachel x

Rachel will be back next week with her final post of the month,


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel, thanks for the tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The really pretty fountain scene looks great backed by the Rustic Fragment, and a great idea to split the sentiment into strips for a more collage look Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rachel and I love the colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!