Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 5 February 2012

'Fragile glittering' (by Miranda)

Hello there,


Today a card I've made using the new CB stamp sheet 'the Rosetree'. The stamp I've used is a beautiful fragrant flower and I like it very much to work with. I've  made a background using oil pastel crayons and a blending solution. Also used a lot of glittering which I like always! I am really like a magpie........Also used my indispensable white gel pen this time for the centre of the flowers. I've also used the same background behind the image and embossed that with a crafts too folder. A lovely lime coloured ribbon for the finishing touch. And I've also added a sentiment from the sheet 'Artistic affirmations' 
On the picture below you can see the shimmer better, always difficult to catch on the camera.

Till next time,





 

10 comments:

  1. I love these flowers very much but also your creations with them. Beautiful Miranda. Lovely and marvelous colors and composition.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty!! The colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Miranda, I love everything about it.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Miranda.
    love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Miranda and I love the colours the oil pastel backgrounds are fun to do. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your background is a beauty & really sets off the flowers & I love your term of fragile glittering. I love your use of the white gel pen for accenting too & the deep tones/colours of your flowers which are in keeping with the background.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Miranda, I love the way you have done the background and the added glitter is just perfect

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and fabulous background, love the soft coloring and the bubble effect in the edges, is it a stamp?
    x Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely - great colours and design. Well done yet again. ikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!