Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 19 September 2015

Another Halloween creation (by Miranda)


Hi there,

Today my 2nd take on the Halloween stamps and this time I've used the Crealies Modern Patchwork die no.3 and used several stamps from the two Halloween sheets called, Hocus Pocus and Put a spell on you.
I also used some stamps(bats and spiderweb) to decorate the die cut flowers from Crealies( set of 3 nr.23 and the largest flower is a UNO die no.23)
Again I used my favorite ' in between flower layers' die, Double fun nr.12.
Now onto the rest of the card.........
I have blended all the pieces and stamped the images. Some are coloured with pencils, it's a pretty simple card. 

I have also added some Magic transparant pearl pen to create some dew drops on the petals.........



Well, hope you've enjoyed my take on it! 
Thanks for your visit and till next time,




8 comments:

  1. Speechless , awestruck . What an amazing creative card .

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, just love everything about this, what wonderful colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - having those different sections really gives lots to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style of card Miranda which gives you the opportunity to add different images into the sections. Beautifully stamped and coloured as always and those flowers are gorgeous with the stamping on them too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulout work. I really like those flowers. The layout of the card in sections is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, always so nice to read your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weer een heel andere kaart; mooi blijft die vorm-stans en zeker zo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!