Today I want to share how I made the card that featured on Thursday when we launched our latest stamp sets.
Beautiful Baubles is a wonderful set that allows you to decide whether you want to go traditional, modern or contemporary. I chose modern and here is how I did it.
- Stamp the baubles onto a selection of papers from the Crafty Individuals paper pad Weekend in Seville with Onyx Black Versafine, fussy cut then set aside.
- On another background paper stamp the flourish at the top and then stamp the same three baubles again. Tip: Stamp the middle bauble first, it will then be easier to allign the other two.
- Stamp the chains and bauble hanger to attach them to the flourish and then stick the patterned baubles into place with a wet adhesive.
- Trim the background paper, mat onto black card and then on to a folded 6"square co-ordinating card.
- Finish by adding the sentiment.
If you wanted to add bling you could use Start Dust Stickles, or dries clear glue and very fine crystal glitter, on the baubles, just to give that Christmas sparkle.
Hope you like my take on a less than traditional Christmas, please keep dropping by to see what other creative gems the Design Team girls have in store for you.