Saturday, 16 January 2016
I stamped using black versafine onto white card, and also onto masking tissue. I cut out the archway from the masking tissue, and masked off the rest of the image so that I could create a scene in the archway using the mini tree stamp that comes as an extra.I used distress ink for the tree, stamping aagain without re-inking for the further tree and using a waterbrush to drag the colour out to make the grass. A tiny bit of tumbled glass added for the sky with the waterbrush.
The main image was coloured with a waterbrush to pick up watercolour markers scribbled onto an acrylic block.
Image cut to size, matted onto an olive green card, then onto a base of watercolour paper coloured with brusho powders that I had lying around that just seemed to go with the colours I had used.
The white base card was 15x15cm, and was complately coverd by the watercolour paper.