Good morning, friends. It's my turn to share a project with you featuring a stamp from the new floral single stamps collection. You have seen my team-mates create some amazing projects. Each stamp in this set is beautifully drawn with so many delicate details. They are perfect for colouring and they make striking focal images on cards.
Today I bring you a card showcasing the new Flora Musica stamp. I'm calling this the "Canticum Flores" - Singing Flowers. In keeping with the musical theme, I've paired it with a gramophone from an older set called Music Fanfare.
Just 5 easy steps to make this card:
1. Stamp the images with Versafine Vintage Sepia
2. Colour the images with Faber Castell Polychromo pencils.
3. Ink the background with Distress Inks.
4. Matt and adhere to card base.
5. Add sequins and subtle shimmer with a few strokes of Wink Of Stella Bush Tip marker.
All these products are available from the Chocolate Baroque on-line store.
As always, more details on tools and products used are available on my blog. And be sure to stop by often for more fabulous projects by the rest of the team. Have a brilliant day!