Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 18 February 2016

Flowers and flowers and flowers

Hello
How can I say ? Flowers in art are not really my cup of tea. But when you have in your hands stamps like Crackling Rose or Harlequin Bouquet it is impossible to resist.

So I used background made few days ago with my Gelli plate and acrylic paints. The stamps are painted with watercolors.
And here is the result.



I definitively like these new Chocolate Baroque Stamps. They are simply gorgeous.

Thank you to watch here. Kind regards.
Dompinike

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card Dominike! Lovely color play in first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning effects with these beautiful stamps Dominike!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful results Dominike and I think the first is my favourite. I really love the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Dominike, of course the stamps themselves are wonderful, but your colouring and backgrounds are fabulous, and the designs are stunning, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, such vibrant colours. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and so original as usual, well done Dominike!!!
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and so original as usual, well done Dominike!!!
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!