Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Guest Post - Take one Flower by Lesley Ebdon



Hello Again Chocolate Baroque friends and a belated Happy New Year to you all!

It's time for my second stint as a guest designer on the blog and today I have a pretty, fairly simple card to share with you.





The stamps used for the flower and leaves are from the Tangled Garden set with the sentiment coming from my much loved and used Amazing Birthday clear stamp set.  I've used pencils to colour the flower and leaves and a stencil with inks and a spritz of Glimmer Mist for a touch of sparkle for the background.

Full details can be found over on my blog...

I'll be back to share with you again next week and until then have a good week and enjoy the wonderful inspiration from the DT proper.

Hugs
Lesley

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lesley, the delicate colours are gorgeous, one of my favourite colour combos actually xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love all the patterns going on. At first I thought this card was made from the large flowers which were released recently which you had zentangled. I have never seen this set before but might have to go on my wish list as this would be so useful having both the open flower and the patternd one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan! I'm afraid I haven't got the patience for zentangle these days so this set is perfect for me, lol! I agree marrying them with the open flower sounds a good idea. Lesley Xx

      Delete
  3. I love how you individually coloured each petal. The colour on your leaves is beautiful.

    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley, what a stunning card, I love the design and your colouring is fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layering! The leaves and petals each look so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Lesley, lovely colour combination, and a gorgeous design, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Lesley and I love the pastel blues and pinks and the Tangled Garden flower and leaves stand out beautifully and the stencilled butterflies make a wonderful background. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Lesley - I love the beautiful dreamy colour palette - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comments!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty, love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!