Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 21 February 2016

Harlequin Bouquet by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, today I'm back sharing a little wall plaque I made using the stunning Harlequin Bouquet stamp from the new Florals stamps.
I used alcohol inks and surgical spirit on Yupo paper, if you haven't used it or heard of it you must give it a go it's really unique and fun, it's a Synthetic paper, bit like plastic but not, it means there is a lot of "open time" using alcohol inks, you can move them around more freely to create some amazing patterns, but because of its nature you do need to use Stazon to stamp with.

I created my background and once dry I stamped the stamp twice and cut out the flower heads of one lot to decoupage, I added some white and gold gel pen and glitter glue to add some highlights here and there, my plaque is simply a piece of a box which I stripped back in places and generously covered with gilding wax.

I hope you like my plaque and it gives you some inspiration, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx
 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. How lovely. The blue and gold go together so well. Very versatile stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Das sieht fantastisch aus.
    Auch der vergoldete Rand sieht wunderschön aus.

    Herzlichst Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Zoe, and the gold goes beautifully with all the blues and the lilac. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background Zoe and the image of course is quite beautifully colours, great inspiration, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Love the blues and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see, 3D with stamps. Lovely colours. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Zoe. I keep seeing Yupo paper bring used but I've never seen it anywhere to buy except online. Love what you've done with it here.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!