Pin It button on image hover

Monday 8 February 2016

Painted Flowers (by Debbie)

Good morning.
I have a card and a tag to show today. Both using the same colours of paint and technique but look different because of the change of amount of each colour.
 
 
The Crackling Roses stamp is a fantastic size for cards, I used a 15cm x 15cm. I painted the background using Decoart paints randomly and when dried stamped the Rose with Versamark ink and embossed with black powder.  The rose was painted with well watered white paint, more colour was added with coloursoft pencils. Green was painted onto the leaves.
 
 
I wanted to keep the washed out look to the tag so didn't add any colour other than white to the flowers of the Flora Musica.
 
Many thanks for visiting
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours; cards to look a bit longer to or to display in the room for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie, these are both stunning! Fabulous technique so thanks for sharing. I think the washed out look of the gorgeous tag just pips it to the front for me. I think these two are my favourite stamps of the new four but they are all beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Debbie, love the soft colours. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful creations Debbie and love the colour combination using two of the pretty new stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty makes - just got my stamps through today so looking forward to playing! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both lovely pieces of art :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!