Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas in Red and Kraft (by Judith)

Hello everyone, I've always loved the clean and simple style of Christmas card. I have made some very quick designs using kraft card to share with you today.

I stamped part of the Christmas Tree Tangle single stamp onto a piece of kraft card using red ink, and added a sentiment. I edged the card with the same ink, and attached some red and white baker's twine. I then adhered the background to a kraft card blank. The card took mere minutes to make, and would be ideal for batch card making. If like me, you have lots of cards to send, speedy cards like this will save lots of time.


I decided to make the same card in a couple of other colour options, and chose a deep blue, and an olive green. I added some tiny gems for a bit of sparkle, and added either baker's twine, or gingham rbbon to finish the card.


Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cas design, lovely tree image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are so beautiful with this clean design and the beautiful stamp! Love expecially that with the gingham and the blinkies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS cards Judith using the pretty trees on kraft card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. In al serenity these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!