Pin It button on image hover

Friday 2 December 2016

Floral notes by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and happy December, where has this year gone?

I'm so excited to be flying out to Canada on the 9th to spend Christmas with my beautiful daughter for 3 weeks, we've just returned from Morocco after 11 days holiday.

I've scheduled this post so forgive me for not going into holiday details, I needed to get ahead with all my DT work. It's been an emotional time lately with moving our gorgeous foster boy onto adoption, so I think I've deserved the breaks?

So onto my project, I've use one of the stamps from the stunning new set - Floral notes

I started by randomly stamping the wording around the edges using a grey inkpad, then using one of Lesley's fab techniques - inking up an acrylic block with various colours, spritzing with water and swiping across the tag, once dry I then added droplets of water here and there and heat dried to create more texture. I love this technique and the results. I stamped the flowers twice, once onto the tag itself and again onto some spare card, coloured with distress markers and a water brush, cut just the flower heads and buds out and decoupaged.

 

I hope you like it? I'm in love with these stamps, so pretty, different and versatile. Have a great day, see you later this month, while I shall be away enjoying my daughter xx Zoe

 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Enjoy your holiday in Canada with your daughter.....


    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card really looks amazing!! Beautiful colours and fantastic, stamps!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Zoe beautiful images And Colours. Lovely background stamping too, hope you are having a marvellous holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of background colours and words Zoe and the decoupaged flowers look prettily dimensional, also the piece of net and the darker shading round the edge finish it beautifully. I hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter in Canada. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Tag Zoe xxx have a great time with your lovely daughter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhhh... Love, love this tag very much!! Such a wonderful work!!
    Pinned immediately!
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524485827028/
    Just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning - I'm loving those flowers more and more each day :) Enjoy your visit with your daughter, I'm very jealous as I'd love to be with my son in California :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers I love them. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!