Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 25 February 2017

Watercolour Scene (by Marga)

Hello all, today I will show you this beautiful stamp from the Kingfisher Song stamp sheet. I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and coloured it with Distress Ink. I punched a round hole in a piece of paper for the sun. I put the piece of paper down on the image where I would like to have the sun and then I coloured the sun with Distress Ink. Around the sun and the image I added some shadow. The sentiment I usd is from the Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp sheet, and I stamped this with Versafine Onyx Black ink.


I hope that you all liked my post.

Best Regards,
Marga.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simply, you shown the stamp so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful scene Marga, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully coloured scene Marga and I adore that brightly coloured sun and the very apt sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Marga. Would make an ideal male card. Thank you. I have these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!