Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 17 December 2017

Near the sea (by Dominike)

Hello,

Christmas holidays are coming and it's always the same thing, for me, holidays is the sea...
So for these beautiful stamps, I prepared cards with blue and gold. In France we send cards overall to celebrate the New Year.

Bonjour,
c'es bientôt les vacances et pour moi, cela signifie, la mer...
Alors, pour ces magnifiques tampons, j'ai réalisé des cartes de voeux, bleu et or.







J'affectionne ces tampons.

This is my last post for 2017. I wish you a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year. I will be back on January 2018.

Kind regards.

C'est là mon dernier message pour 2017. Je vous souhaite un Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année. Rendez-vous en janvier.

Portez vous bien. A bientôt.


6 comments:

  1. I like the blue and gold background which highlight those wonderful seaside scenes that you have stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, love the backgrounds it gives the impression of a stormy sky at the seaside.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Dominike, I love your pretty designs and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore what you have done with these beautiful seaside scenes and the pretty bird on the branch Dominike, and the blue, white and gold look wonderful together. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Dominike I meant to wish you a Happy Christmas and really creative new year. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, peaceful scenes :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!