Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 18 January 2018

Underwater beauty by Zoe



Good morning Lovelies, I’m back today with another sample featuring the gorgeous under the sea stamps that were on Hochanda last month with our fab Lesley and Judith.

Used Distress Oxides on my card which I’d applied to acetate, spritzed and then laid onto my card, I chose this technique because I wanted some white space and a little more control, I then dotted water from my finger tip to get a sort of bubble effect and dried. The fabulous seahorses were stamped onto some card that I’d previously coloured using spray inks, I cut them out and decoupaged onto my stamped background. A very simple card but colourful, I finished off with some matting and layering and few glass beads.




Thank you so much for spending your time to visit and leave comments, have a wonderful day xx I’m back later this month with my final post for January xx Zoe xx 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Zoe and love the colours and the two seahorses are fabulous over the top of that prettily designed scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this scene is just amazing!! Fabulous colors and depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I do love seahorses.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Zoe, love seahorses and your colours here are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What great colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!