Pin It button on image hover

Monday 12 August 2019

Is it Christmas yet?...... (by Sandra)

Hello everyone, I'm sharing some of the cards I have made with the new Christmas stamps.

The first one is from The Christmas Garden stamp set. What a gorgeous stamp this is, you can use all of it or just parts.
For this card I stamped in Archival ink and coloured with pencils.


My next card I stamped and embossed in gold and filled in selected areas with red glitter glue.

The next card is using the small Mistletoe sprig and sentiment from the the same set. I used a stamping platform and two shades of Distress Inks, Forest Moss and Bundled Sage, to make a pretty frame for the sentiment. Finished with some 3D liquid pearls.


My next pieces are from the fabulous A Tomte Christmas set. Who could resist these quirky gnomes?

This one is on a piece of grey board.  I made a background with gesso and dark blue acrylic paint. I added branches from Howling Moon stamps and embossed in white. Using Kraft card, I stamped and cut out the large gnome, coloured him with water colour pens and added the sentiment.
My next cards are little 4x4 cards.  These are so cute! I stamped with Archival and coloured with water colour pens and used the Shaded Baubles stamp to frame them.


This is the last card I am sharing with you today.  I cut 3 different sized circle apertures into a piece of card and popped the Tomte gnomes behind. These were coloured with alcohol markers.

Thank you so much for looking at my first DT cards and I'll be back soon with some more,
Sandra

12 comments:

  1. What fantastic makes Sandra and it goes to show how different a stamp can look and love the coloured pencils and then the lavish gold embossing and red glitter using the Christmas Garden,and what a great frameeih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, the stamps are very versatile x

      Delete
  2. Wow, a lot of different pieces, all very beautiful! Love especially the little 4x4 cards with the kraft shape and the gnomes in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Sandra what amazing cards you've created, each one a stunner. I especially love the embossed black, red and gold Festive garden card, but really all three are gorgeous. As for the Tomtes, just wonderful designs and colours, your designs are so imaginative, love them all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Culliesocks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing selection of cards each so beautiful in their own right.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all lovely but the final peek-a-boo one makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CraftyJo, I like to think that they are mischievous gnomes!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!