Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 23 February 2012

Keep calm and carry on (by Claire)

Hi here's my first sample with the new Artistic Expressions stamps which i've combined with some of the new Crafty Individuals stamps. 


The backing paper is from the neutrals collection from Decadent Brocade cd, overstamped with the swirl from Artistic Expressions and embossed with beige embossing powder. The Crafty individuals Union Jack and the sentiment are stamped on printable canvas coloured with antique linen distress stain. I've used the wings and crown from the heart stamp on Artistic expressions,stamping the wings on vellum and the crown on beige and black card for a bit of contrast. 

I've matted the sentiment on Shapeabilities Fancy Tags 2 and attached it with some seam binding ribbon. I've added lots of faux pearls and a few gems to finish off.

I'm hope you're enjoying all my teamies beautiful projects. These new stamps are irresistible aren't they?
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Claire, I love the colours.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colours Claire & I the faux pearls really catch the eye.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claire great colours and fab embellies

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire that is certainly different and the colours and pearls certainly eye catching. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty cool!
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!