Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Punky Ornaments (by Clare)

 Hi, all!  I hope this finds you all well and happy!

Chocolate Baroque has come up with some delicious new steampunk flora stamps, called Punky Flowers.  They are awesome, and will coordinate perfectly with your many other punky stamps from CB!  Two of the stamps, in the center top and bottom, will really go well with the Indian Elephant set, and many others in the CB line!  Just click on the name to go to the CB website where you can place your order for this fantastic set, and you can see it just below my sample.

For the ornaments, I used the cog-wheel "trees", embossed them in gold and silver, cut them out, and adhered them upside down.  I added a few die cut sprigs of greenery, a silver bow, and some pearls.  The white cardbase is covered with gold glittered tulle.  I can't wait to finish my next project! 
 Please check out the Chocolate Baroque design team blog and my co-DT members blogs, too!  If you haven't done so already, sign up for Glenda's Monday Mojo Magic newsletters, filled with inspiration, ideas and techniques, with detailed step-by-step instructions and photos! 

Punky Flowers

2 comments:

  1. An interesting use of these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've hung the cogs & wheels as ornaments & against the background of gold glittered tulle sounds absolutely intriguing & very decadent. The colours are super & I love the elegant yet grungy ambience you've created.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!