Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 4 May 2013

Under the Sea (Posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, I have an underwater project to show you today showcasing the lovely new Punky Flower stamps. I have created a background using Dylusion sprays, and added some depth with a texture stamp. I've used some of the bulb flowers, mixing in some of the flowers with the coiled stamens, and some seaweed to create a flowery ocean floor. I've decoupaged a mermaid, and added silver embossing powder and blue glitter glass to the corners. Finally I chose one of the words from the Artistic Expressions stamp set.



Please keep checking back to see what my Design Team mates have created with these lovely stamps. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I LOVE the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. underwater steampunk ! I love it, would never have thought to use these stamps in that way x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, love the colours the stamp everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, Love the colours stamps, simply everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant card I love the colours and like Lavinia I wouldn't have thought of using them in this way

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bubbly texturew ith that backgorund & the glazed bulbs of the flowers look amazing - really catching the light with the embossing & glitter of the corners. I particularly like her mauve tail & pinky top contrasting against the greeny blues & redder reds of the rest of your design.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw him already on your blog Judith, but this is such a beautiful undersea world card. Marvelous.
    Nice weekend and lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think this is the perfect underwater setting for the mermaid! Have an inky weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Traumhaft schön.
    Chapeau!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!