Good morning. I have had some little Xmas bauble stickers in my stash for years and thought that they would be perfect hanging from the Tangled Birch for a Christmas card. Think that I will make a few more of these and get my stickers used up.
Unfortunately I had a little trouble photographing this one. It is mounted on shiny mirror card and has lots of sparkly glitter texture which is very difficult to see in the photo. It looks lovely in real life. It would still work without the baubles, or perhaps with some gems of die cut snowflakes. I hope that you like it.
- Tangled Birch stamp and sentiment from Christmas Candlelight
- 12 X 17cm black card blank, silver mirror card and white stamping card
- Ink sprays (blue, yellow, orange, opaque white and clear mica)
- Inkpads: Versamark and Memento (Tuxedo Black)
- Heat embossing powder (silver with glitter)
- Alcohol markers (black, mid and light grey)
- Watercolour pen (yellow)
- Glitter pens (red and green)
- Christmas bauble peel off stickers
- Fine crystal glitter
- Stamp the tree and heat emboss with sparkly powder.
- Cut a small circle to act as a mask and spritz the background with sprays. Remove the mask and colour the moon with yellow watercolour pen.
- Add touches of colour to the stamped image with glitter pens. Add some shading around the outside of the trees and at the base of the scene with grey alcohol marker.
- Trim the card, outline with black marker, mount onto mirror card and glue to the card front. Stick down the baubles.
- Stamp the Christmas banner with Memento ink. Colour with alcohol and glitter pens. Cut out and glue to the card front.
- Finish with fine crystal glitter on the foreground and tree branches.