Pin It button on image hover

Friday 23 February 2018

Colourful flowers by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post for February.
 I’m sharing with you the samples I made for Hochanda featuring the beautiful colouring pages and flower stamps.

My colouring page I used water soluble crayons.


My card is coloured using Distress inks, I used the Distress inks and a waterbrush to colour my flowers and decoupaged, I used the wonderful Mackintosh sentiment to finish off.




Thank you so much for visiting today, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring, love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring Zoe, must have taken a while....but worth all the effort! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Zoe.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Zoe, wonderful colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are both so colorful and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the colouring page Zoe, such bright and beautiful flowers, and the hexagonal card looks great with the decoupaged flowers over the script heart in that gorgeous blue and wonderful colouring with the DI's. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!