Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Wish by Brenda



Morning Peeps, my turn to share some more inspiration from Lesley's Chocolate Baroque Birthday shows on Hochanda using the gorgeous new floral stamps and colouring pages.

My starting place for the above card was to use Distress Inks to colour a piece of Bristol Vellum card stock and then add some stenciling. I stamped Wish Flower with Versafine Black, colour in with glitter pens, cut out and fix onto my background. Using sticky notes as masks I stamped the words individually onto cardstock coloured with the same Distress Inks, cut out and added to my card, then mat and later onto the base card.


This once did take a little time but I really liked the finish result. Using Wish Flower again, but using just the smaller of the two blooms masking the stamp with sticky notes and inking and stamping each flower one by one........make sure you don't forget to remove the mask for each stamping. I then coloured the flowers with pencils, stamped a sentiment from Birthday Words onto a piece of ripped velum and fixed across the stamped panel before matting and layering onto the base card.


This is one of the Colouring Pages which has the lovely Macintosh Beauty image on it, I simply coloured with pencils and framed.


My final piece of artwork today used the focal flower from Mosaic Flower. I started by using Distress inks to add watery colour to a piece of watercolour card the added some random stamping using the harlequins from Decorative Edges and Versafine Black. I cut two die cut circles coluring them with the same DI's as the background, then stamped the flower onto the smaller circle and added some colour again using the same inks. Next I placed some twine onto the base and fixed the circles and also added a few back sequins.

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Brenda!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three brilliant cards Brenda and love the framed Macintosh lady too. The bright colours and stencilling look great and go beautifully with the pretty flowers, and the repeat stamping may have been fiddly but was well worth the effort, also the distressed frame works well with the wonderfully coloured lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful samples. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, all different, all beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!