Pin It button on image hover

Friday 27 October 2017

You said butterfly ? (by Dominike)

Hello
this week-end, I organize a workshop in a wine grower house in the Loire Valley.
A beautiful time in a year, with kind ladies.
You are going to work on an Artist Book, with a lot of techniques as wax, encaustic, transfer, collage on old bed sheet or handmade papers.

Bonjour
ce week-end j'organise un atelier chez un viticulteur avec d'adorables dames. Nous allons réaliser un livre d'artiste avec différentes techniques comme la cire, l'encaustique à chaud, le transfert, le collage que ce soit sur drap ou papier.




This beautiful butterfly is the first page of the book.

1-The sheet is colored with brusho.
2-I stamped the image on the sheet.
3-I stamped the image on a piece of paper.
4-I cutted around and colors are vaporized on the image.

In a few days, I'll show the entire book on my blog.

Ce magnifique papillon est en première page.
Dans quelques jours vous pourrez voir le livre en entier sur mon blog.

Have a good day. See you soon.
Kind regards.

A bientôt.

8 comments:

  1. That butterfly stamps beautifully. Really want to see the rest of the book you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun workshop and a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Artist Book page is just amazing, great colors and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very innovative and pretty Dominike and I love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was enough lucky to see this book and fabulous butterfly in real, and wow!!!
    My own book contains one of this precious collection of large butterfly stamps, I love them (thank you Lesley!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!